Are you ready for Auto Mold Removal and Remediation? Mold is fungus spore that can make your auto interior broken. In addition, the mold also can trigger health side effect that dangerous for health, even can result death. The owner should remove the mold immediately when they find the signs of mold in their car.
How to perform auto mold remediation
If you have problem of mold in your car, then what next to do is perform the auto mold remediation. Well, if you consider doing remediation by yourself, then you need to make proper preparation such as below. You need to prepare yourself with appropriate equipment such as clothes that you will not mind to thrown away after clean mold as this will exposure with chemicals, use goggles and gloves. The other equipment that you need to prepare also the material cleaner that made from biocides or also called with cleaner such as chlorine disinfectant, brush, cleaning brush. In other side, you also need to use non-chlorine bleach material that will prevent the color removing from your car when you clean the mold. Here are guidelines to clean mold on your auto.
- Find the mold location. Find the source of mold from the smell that comes from.
Often, mold is hidden under the car seats, behind the fabric, upholstery and the auto corner. Find the difficult areas to find possibility mold present. You can also use mold testing to find the mold and identify whether it is harmful toxic or not.
- Loosen up the mold spores. Vacuum the area first. After that, brush the mold and mildews as both are often appears together in aut5o. Scrub the molds are purposes for remove the surfaces from surrounding. Scrub in vigorously to ensure all of molds are getting removed from the surface. For molds that present in dry surfaces, then wash it first with water so the molds spores are carried by air. After that, vacuum the area again.
- Disinfect the area. If mildews are still present, use soap or detergent to clean the surface. Clean with water and next Do disinfectant use water and bleach. The amount of water and bleach is should be in proportion amount.
How you determine that the remediation process success?
After the cleanup finishes, it does not mean that you can freely from mold in future. There is any potential for mold to grow again especially if the cleanup process remains mold. The last step from clean the mold efforts include:
- Fixing the entire problem of moisture. Verify the moisture problem by checking the interior.
- There are no more signs of mold such as visible mold and the odor of mold.
- Perform steam cleaning into interior that will sanitize and sterilize the interior car.
When you perform Auto Mold Removal and Remediation, remember that it can be a pretty challenge to do because it includes the chemical materials that can make illness. Use safety equipment and product that can prevent you from side effects from chemical ingredients from disinfectant and just kill the mold, not attack your health.